This is another beta version of Rescatux. The last Rescatux beta was released on December 2019. That’s about one month ago.
This new version has two major improvements. Startup wizard has an option to just use default values and skip all the questions. The second one is that options (the ones which hadn’t been reworked yet) have been reworked so that they manage devices like hard disks not being found properly.
What’s new on Rescatux
- Startup wizard has an option to just use default values
- New 2019 December background
- Enable customizations thanks to optional make_common.custom file.
What’s new on Rescapp
- Removed no longer needed sip module dependency
- Completed handling of not found partitions of files
- Minor improvements
- Documentation is lacking on many of the options.