Rescatux 0.31 beta 1 has been released.
- System updated to next Debian Stable Wheezy
- Gparted was updated to 0.12.1 version which includes new option: Attempt data rescue…
- Gpart package was added so that Gparted attempt data rescue option works ok. It can also be used by expert users.
Rescatux 0.31b1 size is about 396 Megabytes.
- Distribution origin is Spanish and not French.
- Packages versions for this release can be found at Rescatux 0.31b1 packages.
- Now it’s based on Debian (Testing) and not Debian (Stable). Rescatux 0.31 stable will probably be based on Debian (Stable) as Wheezy will be stable itself.
- The beta download link is: https://www.supergrubdisk.org/category/download/rescatuxdownloads/rescatux-beta/
- Bug tracker is found at: Cenatic Forge Rescatux Issue Tracker
Multi-distro makers warning:
You probably need to update your script to reflect that default kernel is vmlinuz1 instead of old vmlinuz.
I’ve tried myself the distro in my dev environment all the current options and they seem to work ok. Please test the ISO and report back if something that worked on previous stable versions no longer works in this beta version.
Don’t forget that you can use:
Thank you and happy download!