Rescatux 0.30 Release Candidate 1 has been released.
Rescatux 0.30 beta 7 Cdrom or USB ISO for x86 or amd64 MultiMirror #1
MD5 (372 Megabytes)
- Beta options are described as (BETA).
- Syslinux version has AMD64 boot as the default one.
- Copyright notices were added
So, aproximately in a month time if there is not any special problem I’ll release 0.30 stable at last with a big post aimed at internet press which only copy and paste so that they explain accurately what Rescatux is, what it’s not, and what SGD and SG2D are.
As I said this is Rescatux 0.30 roadmap updated:
Bugs to be fixed
- (0.30b4) Detect 64bit
- (0.30b6) Bind Ctrl+q to Quit
- (0.30b5) Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
Issues that need to be addressed before the release
- (Web at 15 August 2012) What Rescatux does not do
- (0.30b8) 0.30 series videos
- (0.30rc1) Review Copyright notice
- (0.30b7) Graphical documentation
- (0.30b7) Spanish graphical documentation
Whenever I release a new beta the idea is to copy and paste this roadmap and to replace the dots (..) with the beta version where the feature has been implemented. An example would be: (0.30b3).