Rescatux 0.30 beta 7 has been released.
Rescatux 0.30 beta 7 Cdrom or USB ISO for x86 or amd64 MultiMirror #1
Mirror #2 Mirror #3
MD5 (372 Megabytes)
- Graphical documentation completed.
- Spanish graphical documentation completed.
As I said this is Rescatux 0.30 roadmap updated:
Bugs to be fixed
- (0.30b4) Detect 64bit
- (0.30b6) Bind Ctrl+q to Quit
- (0.30b5) Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
Issues that need to be addressed before the release
- (..) What Rescatux does not do
- (..) 0.30 series videos
- (..) Review Copyright notice
- (0.30b7) Graphical documentation
- (0.30b7) Spanish graphical documentation
Whenever I release a new beta the idea is to copy and paste this roadmap and to replace the dots (..) with the beta version where the feature has been implemented. An example would be: (0.30b3).