Rescatux 0.30 beta 6 has been released.
- Ctrl+Q makes Rescapp to exit.
- New option: Change Gnu/Linux password
- New option: Regenerate sudoers file
- New tool: (For experts only): Synaptic
- New tool: (For experts only): Gparted 0.7
As I said this is Rescatux 0.30 roadmap updated:
Bugs to be fixed
- (0.30b4) Detect 64bit
- (0.30b6) Bind Ctrl+q to Quit
- (0.30b5) Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
Issues that need to be addressed before the release
- (..) What Rescatux does not do
- (..) 0.30 series videos
- (..) Review Copyright notice
- (..) Graphical documentation
- (..) Spanish graphical documentation
Whenever I release a new beta the idea is to copy and paste this roadmap and to replace the dots (..) with the beta version where the feature has been implemented. An example would be: (0.30b3).