This is a beta release so please comment any issue you find at the bug tracker. If you have non standard pc hardware please check Super Grub2 Disk 2.01 beta 2 release so that you can give us feedback.
- Added a new option: ‘grub.cfg – Extract entries‘. Now you can load your own grub.cfg entries even if you had setup a 0 seconds timeout by default
- New Exit menu that let’s you halt or reboot your machine
- Several improvements to the UI. Now you can see what option you have choosen and it is easier to return to previous menu.
If you want to translate into your language please check TRANSLATION file at source code to learn how to translate into your language.
- The release an standalone release which might be useful for some EFI systems is still pending.
- There’s no too much coding left. Just the part of making sure translations make sense. Although it is not difficult it will take some time.
- This release was built in a Debian testing system using 2.00-22 grub version.