From Super Grub Disk Wiki
This section contains sample boot scripts.
A word from adrian15
- Super Grub Disk has not builtin script support as GRUB2 does.
- SGD has variables support.
- However SGD has a minimal script ability with the default and fallback commands (and command error outputs) which might be explained in some examples. If you are in a hurry please check SGD source code and check the Fix Boot of Linux part where some checks are performed (or ask it in the SGD forum)
- Boot Script with auto detection of USB drive
- Boot your USB drive from your cdrom (sometimes even if your BIOS does not boot from pendrive)
- Boot your USB drive linux from your USB drive (enhanced by SGD)