SGD Howto make Custom
From Super Grub Disk Wiki
How to make a custom Super Grub Disk
Some Super Grub Disk advanced users need to use some of the Super Grub Disk most special features for their own projects. Usually they finish making a custom Super Grub Disk. Let's see how to do it.
- Drop Super Grub Disk cdrom contents into a temporary folder
- Just keep these files (with its full path):
- Edit /boot/grub/menu.lst in the temporary folder and make changes to it.
- Convert the temporal folder into an ISO
- Burn the ISO into a CDROM with your favorite burner program.
- Get a Super Grub Disk floppy
- Mount the floppy (only in Linux)
- Edit /boot/grub/menu.lst on the floppy
- Umount the floppy (only in Linux)