From Super Grub Disk Wiki
Linux Boot Problems
- After windows reinstallation, Linux no longer boots!, How do I restore GRUB?, I have lost my GRUB, how do I find it again?, I have reinstalled Windows and the Ubuntu selection menu is not there.
- I want to boot my Linux without modifying my MBR. I want to boot Windows by default but being able to boot my Linux in a hidden way.
Windows Boot Problems
- GRUB is a great but I prefer not to install it on my mbr., How do I chainload GRUB from Windows boot.ini, How do I chainload GRUB from Windows Vista, I have Linux in my second hard disk and I follow other howto instructions but I cannot get it to be chainloaded from Windows
- How to boot Windows without problems., I had Linux and Windows in dual boot and then Windows no longer boots., I had both Ubuntu and Windows installed and now Windows boots just hangs., Lost my Windows boot after an Ubuntu Linux packages update
- How to boot Windows from my second hard disk without problems., I had Linux and Windows (on my second hard disk) in dual boot and then Windows no longer boots., I had both Ubuntu and Windows installed and now Windows (on my second hard disk) boots just hangs.
- How do I remove GRUB?, I have removed Linux partition but I see GRUB at boot and I cannot access my Windows, I am tired of Linux who do I remove that GRUB thing., How do I hide my Linux installation?
- Can supergrub access and start the recovery partition for vista?, How do I boot my Windows recovery partition?
- I have deleted my Windows boot partition, I have used Windows chainloads Grub but I selected the Windows partition (my mistake!)
Several Hard Disk Problems
- I have Linux installed on a second hard disk. When I remove it I cannot boot my Windows., Is there a safe way to access Linux on the external drive, xp on the internal drive without the External hard disk having to be conected?
- I install Linux in a external hard disk but even with it plugged it does not boot., I get error 21 after installing Linux in a external hard disk.
- Grub Hard Disk Order, GRUB Hard Disk order does not meet by BIOS boot sequence, I do not know what's the correspondence between my Linux devices and my grub devices
- I add a new hard disk and nothing boots,After adding a new hard disk I get some grub errors that I did not have before.
How do I use GRUB for ... ?
- I need to edit my Grub configuration, How do I edit menu.lst?, I have moved my Linux setup and I need to update my menu.lst
- i installed grub and am now dual booting Ubuntu and Vista. I want to install XP here too. Any advice
Installation Boot Problems
- I have installed my Linux but it does not boot
- Vista does not seem to boot after a Linux installation
- I get an error 18 after installing my Linux
- Some advices before installing Linux