From Super Grub Disk Wiki
Super Grub Disk Developer Contribution Policy
- Present yourself in the Super Grub Disk Mailing List
- Check available bugs, feature requests
- Ask in the list to participate in one of the tasks or one you want to.
- List approves your task
- Send your SGD source code patch to mailing list
- Between you and the mailing list the patch is improved
- Mailing list aproves your patch
- You send the patch to the repository (Check svn access)
- The rest of the developers try the patch as users and they check that they work.
- About licenses:
- All the new have to be under the GNU Public License (The lastest one currently available by default).