Rescatux 0.30 beta 5 has been released.
Rescatux 0.30 beta 5 Cdrom or USB ISO for x86 or amd64 MultiMirror #1
Mirror #2 Mirror #3
MD5 (361 Megabytes)
- Update Grub option documentation was translated into Spanish and Catala thanks to bTactic
- Fix: Findiso boot parametre used from experimental debian live packages. Now Rescatux which includes SG2D should boot and work ok when dd’ed to usbs
- Fixed: Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
- Super Grub2 Disk now loads without Rescatux theme so you see it with the original Super Grub2 Disk colours
- Fixed: Most of the times you booted Rescatux you get a black background and no icons on the desktop.
- Added RAID and LVM2 support for command line experts.
As I said this is Rescatux 0.30 roadmap updated:
Bugs to be fixed
- (0.30b4) Detect 64bit
- (..) Bind Ctrl+q to Quit
- (0.30b5) Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
Issues that need to be addressed before the release
- (..) What Rescatux does not do
- (..) 0.30 series videos
- (..) Review Copyright notice
- (..) Graphical documentation
- (..) Spanish graphical documentation
Whenever I release a new beta the idea is to copy and paste this roadmap and to replace the dots (..) with the beta version where the feature has been implemented. An example would be: (0.30b3).