Rescatux 0.30 beta 4 has been released.
- Super Grub2 Disk 1.99b1 is included (Actually it boots from it not from isolinux)
- It autodetects 64bit systems and loads the appropiate kernel accordingly. This will fix most of the errors about not being able to restore Grub.
As I said this is Rescatux 0.30 roadmap updated:
Bugs to be fixed
- (0.30b4) Detect 64bit
- (..) Bind Ctrl+q to Quit
- (..) Hard disk order not working with n different than 2
Issues that need to be addressed before the release
- (..) What Rescatux does not do
- (..) 0.30 series videos
- (..) Review Copyright notice
- (..) Graphical documentation
- (..) Spanish graphical documentation
Whenever I release a new beta the idea is to copy and paste this roadmap and to replace the dots (..) with the beta version where the feature has been implemented. An example would be: (0.30b3).